- Development and implementation of target group-specific communication measures to educate the market and promote the company's entire portfolio of hardware and software products and services
- Close cooperation with the product management team and marketing departments of the subsidiaries in the conception and implementation of marketing content that supports global product positioning
- Use of global resources for target-oriented implementation of programs worldwide
- Collaborate with sales partners on localization of marketing concepts and content
- Responsibility for brand management with the aim of achieving globally consistent perception with the flexibility to support localization of marketing campaigns
- Supervision of all communicative elements of the customer journey in coordination with the sales, marketing, academy, service and support divisions
- Establishment and further development of communication platforms and processes for efficient collaboration between different business units
- Continuous quality analysis and optimization of existing campaigns and channels with regard to efficiency and ROI
- Control and monitoring of the budget for which you are responsible, including control, planning and reporting
- Technical management and disciplinary leadership of the Marketing Communications department with reporting lines to the Executive Board
Team Lead (m/f/d) Global Marketing Communications
Heidelberg Engineering GmbH • Heidelberg
- Apprenticeship with focus on Marketing
- Several years of relevant professional experience in the field of marketing communication
- Professional experience in leadership
- Very good knowledge of German and English language, other languages are a plus
- Safe handling with MS-Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
- High social competence and a confident appearance
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- High sense of quality and responsibility
- Ability to work in a team and a pronounced customer orientation
- Goal and action-oriented working style, pronounced hands-on mentality
- Assertiveness and solution-oriented thinking
- Opportunities to work remotely for work-life balance
- Flexible working hours on a trust basis
- Company bike for private use as part of a bike leasing offer
- Fitness subsidy for Pfitzenmeier, Venice Beach, FitBase and Urban Sports Club
- Attractive, performance-oriented compensation
- Continuing education and training opportunities on our digital learning platform
- Cost subsidy for job ticket
- Attractive company pension plan
- Weekly fruit basket and free drinks such as water, coffee and tea on site
- Parking facilities and bicycle storage
- Presents for company jubilees
- Regular employee events
It's that easy to apply!
- Step 1: Your online application
- Simply click on “Apply” and fill out the short application from. This only takes less than three minutes and can also be done on your mobile phone.
- Step 2: First Interview
- We will get back to you as soon as possible. If there is a fit, we will invite you to a first online interview.
- Step 3: In-person interview
- If the first meeting went well, we will invite you to another meeting in the office.
- Step 4: It's a match? Welcome to Heidelberg Engineering!
- You get all documents and information you need for your start and onboarding. We look forward to having you in our Team soon!
To show our appreciation, we reward our longstanding employees for company anniversaries and retirements.
Whether e-bike or city bike – we offer a bike leasing opportunity to support the health of our employees and to contribute to CO2 neutrality.
Company pension scheme:
We support you in your retirement plans so that you can look forward to the future.
Summer and Winter events, team events or simple after-work get-togethers contribute to a supportive and collaborative culture.
Our corporate culture can be described as international environment with a family-like working atmosphere in which you can contribute with your individual skills.
We consider a constructive, reciprocal, and continuous feedback culture as essential for your further development and career planning.
Healthy snacks and hydration:
A weekly delivery of fresh fruits, as well as free water, tea and coffee on site provide you with a good start into the day and boost your energy.
We support you with our subsidized job/Germany ticket and thereby promote an ecological alternative.
We offer mobile working options for a better work-life integration and flexibility.
Modern work conditions:
We offer flexible working hours on a trust basis, 30 days of annual leave (based on a 5-day week) and additional leave days for special occasions.
Heidelberg Engineering provides you with an individual training plan for your successful onboarding.
Whether by bike, scooter or car – we offer opportunities for parking spaces as well as a separate room to store your bike.
You can join Pfitzenmeier, Venice Beach, FitBase and Urban Sports Club with our fitness subsidy. With a wide range of gyms, classes and locations, there are plenty of opportunities for you to enjoy.
Our attractive location in Heidelberg with direct access to the freeway, public transport and Heidelberg's main railway station make your journey both faster and less complicated.
Training and development opportunities:
Lifelong learning and continuous professional development are among the success factors in the dynamic environment in which we operate. That's why we offer a digital learning platform to expand your professional, social, methodological, and personal skillset.
Via our free access to our own Corporate Benefits platform we provide several discount codes for our employees with over 800 different brands in various categories such as travelling, fashion, technology, food, mobility, finance, leisure activities and many more.
We are looking forward to supporting you!
Feel free to contact our HR Team. E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?