- As a software developer you are responsible for the development of complex products in the field of image data management. You implement innovative apps for exciting medical applications that are used internationally and consistently develop our client-server technology.
- As part of the team, you will develop new products in the field of medical image display with C# based on Microsoft .Net technology. In doing so, you will also work with the latest Azure cloud technologies.
- You will be involved in the development of complex products in the area of workflow-based information systems in a friendly and helpful group of colleagues.
Software Developer (m/f/d)
MedicalCommunications GmbH • Heidelberg
- Completed university or technical college studies in computer science or comparable education
- Several years of professional experience in software development would be great
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Visual Studio
- Very good detailed knowledge of WPF and Winforms applications
- Very good knowledge of the programming language C#
- Experience in the implementation of .NET applications
- Database connectivity is the backbone of our products, so good knowledge of SQL would also be great
- Since we work in the medical environment, familiarity with quality assurance and ISO processes would be beneficial to us
- Secure knowledge of German, both written and spoken
- Very good knowledge of English, both written and spoken
- Structured and solution-oriented working style
- Sense of quality and responsibility and a high degree of initiative and flexibility
- Communication and organizational skills as well as the ability to work in a team
- Interesting and challenging tasks in an international, dynamic company
- Open corporate culture and very good working atmosphere
- Possibility of mobile working
- Modern equipped workplaces
- Performance-oriented remuneration
- A highly motivated team in an international environment
- Attractive location in Heidelberg in the Bahnstadt incl. job ticket
It's that easy to apply!
- Step 1: Your online application
- Simply click on “Apply” and fill out the short application from. This only takes less than three minutes and can also be done on your mobile phone.
- Step 2: First Interview
- We will get back to you as soon as possible. If there is a fit, we will invite you to a first online interview.
- Step 3: In-person interview
- If the first meeting went well, we will invite you to another meeting in the office.
- Step 4: It's a match? Welcome to Heidelberg Engineering!
- You get all documents and information you need for your start and onboarding. We look forward to having you in our Team soon!
To show our appreciation, we reward our longstanding employees for company anniversaries and retirements.
Whether e-bike or city bike – we offer a bike leasing opportunity to support the health of our employees and to contribute to CO2 neutrality.
Company pension scheme:
We support you in your retirement plans so that you can look forward to the future.
Summer and Winter events, team events or simple after-work get-togethers contribute to a supportive and collaborative culture.
Our corporate culture can be described as international environment with a family-like working atmosphere in which you can contribute with your individual skills.
We consider a constructive, reciprocal, and continuous feedback culture as essential for your further development and career planning.
Healthy snacks and hydration:
A weekly delivery of fresh fruits, as well as free water, tea and coffee on site provide you with a good start into the day and boost your energy.
We support you with our subsidized job/Germany ticket and thereby promote an ecological alternative.
We offer mobile working options for a better work-life integration and flexibility.
Modern work conditions:
We offer flexible working hours on a trust basis, 30 days of annual leave (based on a 5-day week) and additional leave days for special occasions.
Heidelberg Engineering provides you with an individual training plan for your successful onboarding.
Whether by bike, scooter or car – we offer opportunities for parking spaces as well as a separate room to store your bike.
You can join Pfitzenmeier, Venice Beach, FitBase and Urban Sports Club with our fitness subsidy. With a wide range of gyms, classes and locations, there are plenty of opportunities for you to enjoy.
Our attractive location in Heidelberg with direct access to the freeway, public transport and Heidelberg's main railway station make your journey both faster and less complicated.
Training and development opportunities:
Lifelong learning and continuous professional development are among the success factors in the dynamic environment in which we operate. That's why we offer a digital learning platform to expand your professional, social, methodological, and personal skillset.
Via our free access to our own Corporate Benefits platform we provide several discount codes for our employees with over 800 different brands in various categories such as travelling, fashion, technology, food, mobility, finance, leisure activities and many more.
We are looking forward to supporting you!
Feel free to contact our HR Team. E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?