- Understand the complete IT workflow of ophthalmology practices and clinics in the region, including HE and competitor ophthalmic imaging systems, as well as PACS solutions and third-party device integration, and as far as HEYEX EMR roll-out plan.
- Manage pre-sales contacts and develop individual workflow requirements in assigned distributor sales regions.
- Demonstrate key strengths of Heidelberg Eye Explorer HealthCare IT suite in clinical competition through product demonstrations, customized user workflows, and expert networking knowledge.
- Support and train distributors to present the features of the Heidelberg Eye Explorer Suite of HealthCare IT solutions to customers. In doing so, be able to incorporate the complete equipment product range, SPECTRALIS, ANTERION and HRT3.
- Build strong, close clinical relationships with distributors and regional customers
- Increase customer satisfaction at all challenging Heidelberg Eye Explorer sites in support of the clinical training team.
- Be a leader in customer satisfaction, by quickly and satisfactorily troubleshooting and resolving problems at installed sites.
- Monitor site productivity to ensure site-specific protocols are installed and running after approval by site ophthalmologists. This is essential for competitive and key account installations (regional show sites).
- Provide technical sales support to distributors and direct customers as well as partner integration discussions via travel to customer sites, web hosting presentations, conference calls and trade show meetings.
-Participate in distributor events, customer visits and regional meetings.
- Collaborate with sales, contract services, and project management to develop and evaluate solutions that are feasible and ensure a high level of customer satisfaction.
-Build a schedule with the Customer Care Team, specifically the Online Center for implementation and installation.
- Support and inform the Project Management, Product Management, and Clinical Affairs organizations with the goal of minimizing their required involvement in the Heidelberg Eye Explorer pre-sales process.
- Gather market intelligence to improve Heidelberg Eye Explorer Healthcare IT solutions and communicate information, ideas and data to sales management, product management, development and leadership team.
- Work with regional sales teams to contact potential customers and explain Heidelberg Eye Explorer features. Apply persuasive sales techniques to obtain clearly specified orders at the best possible price.
-Be the expert in solution knowledge in performance analytics, clinical quality and performance.
- Create and deliver customer presentations on digital ophthalmic workflow highlighting Heidelberg Eye Explorer Healthcare IT solutions and how they can be successfully integrated into their medical IT environment.
- Understand competitive threats related to technical product aspects and take action to minimize their impact (e.g., sales and customer education, counterarguments, product improvement requests).
- Handle special projects related to Heidelberg Eye Explorer Healthcare IT solutions through continuous improvement in meeting internal and external connectivity and distribution requirements.
-Connectivity in this context refers to the interaction of Heidelberg Eye Explorer Healthcare IT solutions with other medical products and information systems in integrated healthcare as well as Integration of SPECTRALIS, ANTERION and HRT3 etc