- Support and maintenance of the customer base as well as acquisition of new customers within the region
- Selling Heidelberg Engineering products as direct sales
- Conducting active consultation and sales talks
- Preparing quotations in cooperation with order processing, order acceptance and order processing
- Advising customers on customer enquiries and working out individual solutions
- Installation of Heidelberg Engineering equipment
- Developing market analyses for the respective sales region and deriving the necessary sales measures
- Observation and evaluation of market developments with regard to customer requirements
- Developing strategies and results with the sales management
- Participation in quality circles and local events
- Conducting presentations, equipment demonstrations and customer briefings
- Solving technical problems in cooperation with the support department
- Developing strategies to optimise sales
- Data entry in a CRM system
Regional Sales Manager (m/f/d) Germany Southwest
Heidelberg Engineering GmbH • Heidelberg
- Completed university degree, ideally in a scientific or technical field or completed vocational training with equivalent professional experience.
- Several years of professional experience in sales, preferably in a medical environment
- Knowledge in the field of ophthalomology or imaging procedures is an advantage
- Fluent in German and good written and spoken English
- Very good knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Sharepoint) and CRM
- Class B driving licence
- Good technical understanding
- Customer-oriented mindset and a confident, convincing manner
- Result-oriented, structured and independent way of working
- High sense of quality and responsibility
- High level of social competence and excellent communication skills
- Technical affinity
- High willingness to travel
- Opportunities for mobile working to achieve a work-life balance
- Flexible working hours on a basis of trust
- Company bicycle for private use as part of a bike leasing offer
- Fitness allowance for Pfitzenmeier, Venice Beach, FitBase and Urban Sports Club
- Further education and training opportunities as well as a digital learning platform
- Cost subsidy for the job ticket
- Company pension scheme
- Weekly fruit basket and free drinks such as water, coffee and tea on site
- Parking facilities and bicycle storage
- Presents for company anniversaries
- Regular employee events
- Numerous discounts for online shopping through corporate benefits
It's that easy to apply!
- Step 1: Your online application
- Simply click on “Apply” and fill out the short application from. This only takes less than three minutes and can also be done on your mobile phone.
- Step 2: First Interview
- We will get back to you as soon as possible. If there is a fit, we will invite you to a first online interview.
- Step 3: In-person interview
- If the first meeting went well, we will invite you to another meeting in the office.
- Step 4: It's a match? Welcome to Heidelberg Engineering!
- You get all documents and information you need for your start and onboarding. We look forward to having you in our Team soon!
To show our appreciation, we reward our longstanding employees for company anniversaries and retirements.
Whether e-bike or city bike – we offer a bike leasing opportunity to support the health of our employees and to contribute to CO2 neutrality.
Company pension scheme:
We support you in your retirement plans so that you can look forward to the future.
Summer and Winter events, team events or simple after-work get-togethers contribute to a supportive and collaborative culture.
Our corporate culture can be described as international environment with a family-like working atmosphere in which you can contribute with your individual skills.
We consider a constructive, reciprocal, and continuous feedback culture as essential for your further development and career planning.
Healthy snacks and hydration:
A weekly delivery of fresh fruits, as well as free water, tea and coffee on site provide you with a good start into the day and boost your energy.
We support you with our subsidized job/Germany ticket and thereby promote an ecological alternative.
We offer mobile working options for a better work-life integration and flexibility.
Modern work conditions:
We offer flexible working hours on a trust basis, 30 days of annual leave (based on a 5-day week) and additional leave days for special occasions.
Heidelberg Engineering provides you with an individual training plan for your successful onboarding.
Whether by bike, scooter or car – we offer opportunities for parking spaces as well as a separate room to store your bike.
You can join Pfitzenmeier, Venice Beach, FitBase and Urban Sports Club with our fitness subsidy. With a wide range of gyms, classes and locations, there are plenty of opportunities for you to enjoy.
Our attractive location in Heidelberg with direct access to the freeway, public transport and Heidelberg's main railway station make your journey both faster and less complicated.
Training and development opportunities:
Lifelong learning and continuous professional development are among the success factors in the dynamic environment in which we operate. That's why we offer a digital learning platform to expand your professional, social, methodological, and personal skillset.
Via our free access to our own Corporate Benefits platform we provide several discount codes for our employees with over 800 different brands in various categories such as travelling, fashion, technology, food, mobility, finance, leisure activities and many more.
We are looking forward to supporting you!
Feel free to contact our HR Team. E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?