- Further develop the company's products and maintain approval and product safety
- Efficiently organise processes (e.g. requirements management) and interfaces within the group with regard to product development
- Clinical evaluation of the product as well as literature research,
- Monitor technological innovations and market developments
- Evaluation of complaints and potential medical incidents (PMI)
- Recording, evaluating and prioritising user and customer requirements
- Translating general customer requests into concrete proposals for implementation
- Planning and scheduling the implementation of customer requests
- Supporting development in the implementation of software requirements, e.g. in the form of mock-ups, terminology preparation, etc.
- Creation, structuring, updating and maintenance of software requirements
- Supporting the test department in testing new/modified software requirements, checking and accepting test cases and test plans, knowledge transfer and process optimisation
- Usability management and responsibility for usability of products (conducting tests, documenting work to improve products, etc.)
- Support in the creation and maintenance of supporting documentation
- Support in the planning of development projects
- Participation in risk management
Product Manager and Requirements Engineer (m/f/d)
MedicalCommunications GmbH • Heidelberg
- Successfully completed scientific training or a comparable qualification and/or experience in the medical device environment.
- Knowledge of GAMP as well as project, quality and document management
- Confident handling of MS Office, Share Point and workflow systems
- Knowledge of relevant regulatory requirements, especially GAMP, DIN EN ISO 13485, Quality System Regulations (FDA)
- Very good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
- Didactic skills in knowledge discovery
- Strong communication and assertiveness skills
- Precise, structured and pragmatic way of working
- Ability to work in a team and high level of initiative
- Interesting and challenging tasks in an international, dynamic company
- Open corporate culture with a pleasant working atmosphere
- Strong team orientation
- Performance-oriented compensation
- Working in an international environment
- Mobile working, also from home, including provided IT equipment
- Modern equipped workstations in an open office
- Attractive location in Heidelberg in the Bahnstadt incl. job ticket
It's that easy to apply!
- Step 1: Your online application
- Simply click on “Apply” and fill out the short application from. This only takes less than three minutes and can also be done on your mobile phone.
- Step 2: First Interview
- We will get back to you as soon as possible. If there is a fit, we will invite you to a first online interview.
- Step 3: In-person interview
- If the first meeting went well, we will invite you to another meeting in the office.
- Step 4: It's a match? Welcome to Heidelberg Engineering!
- You get all documents and information you need for your start and onboarding. We look forward to having you in our Team soon!
To show our appreciation, we reward our longstanding employees for company anniversaries and retirements.
Whether e-bike or city bike – we offer a bike leasing opportunity to support the health of our employees and to contribute to CO2 neutrality.
Company pension scheme:
We support you in your retirement plans so that you can look forward to the future.
Summer and Winter events, team events or simple after-work get-togethers contribute to a supportive and collaborative culture.
Our corporate culture can be described as international environment with a family-like working atmosphere in which you can contribute with your individual skills.
We consider a constructive, reciprocal, and continuous feedback culture as essential for your further development and career planning.
Healthy snacks and hydration:
A weekly delivery of fresh fruits, as well as free water, tea and coffee on site provide you with a good start into the day and boost your energy.
We support you with our subsidized job/Germany ticket and thereby promote an ecological alternative.
We offer mobile working options for a better work-life integration and flexibility.
Modern work conditions:
We offer flexible working hours on a trust basis, 30 days of annual leave (based on a 5-day week) and additional leave days for special occasions.
Heidelberg Engineering provides you with an individual training plan for your successful onboarding.
Whether by bike, scooter or car – we offer opportunities for parking spaces as well as a separate room to store your bike.
You can join Pfitzenmeier, Venice Beach, FitBase and Urban Sports Club with our fitness subsidy. With a wide range of gyms, classes and locations, there are plenty of opportunities for you to enjoy.
Our attractive location in Heidelberg with direct access to the freeway, public transport and Heidelberg's main railway station make your journey both faster and less complicated.
Training and development opportunities:
Lifelong learning and continuous professional development are among the success factors in the dynamic environment in which we operate. That's why we offer a digital learning platform to expand your professional, social, methodological, and personal skillset.
Via our free access to our own Corporate Benefits platform we provide several discount codes for our employees with over 800 different brands in various categories such as travelling, fashion, technology, food, mobility, finance, leisure activities and many more.
We are looking forward to supporting you!
Feel free to contact our HR Team. E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?