- Responsible for the technical implementation and setup of our ECM/PLM system of Contact (CIM Database)
- Administration and ensuring the performance optimized operation of our ECM/PLM system
- 2nd/3rd level user support for the application
- Support for workflow and process automation, as well as implementation of interfaces to our other business applications
- Connection of central third party systems like Polarion, Solidworks CAD, Salesforce, Sage ERP via individual interfaces
- Programming of smaller programs/scripts in Powershell and Python
- Consulting and support of the departments, branches and subsidiaries in process adjustments during operation
- Coordination of our external service providers in the aforementioned area of responsibility
- Participation in the IT on-call service
- Representation in the administration of other business applications
IT Administrator (m/f/d) for Business Applications
Heidelberg Engineering GmbH • Heidelberg
- Completed IT training or comparable qualification
- Sound professional experience in the administration of enterprise IT applications
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Server technologies
- Good knowledge in the area of Active Directory and MS SQL Server
- Strong interest in ECM, PLM and 3D CAD systems
- Experience in working according to ITIL
- Good understanding of business administration is an advantage
- Fluent German and secure English skills (spoken and written)
- High social competence, reliable and committed
- Very good analytical skills and a problem-solving as well as service-oriented way of working
- Strong conceptual skills, ability to work independently and team orientation
- Willingness to learn new technologies
- Opportunities for mobile working to achieve work-life balance
- Flexible working hours on a basis of trust
- Attractive location in Heidelberg with connections to the main train station and the highway
- Cost subsidy for the job ticket
- Company bicycle for private use as part of a bike leasing offer
- Parking facilities and bicycle cellar
- Fitness allowance for Pfitzenmeier, Venice Beach, FitBase and Urban Sports Club
- Attractive, performance-oriented compensation
- Continuing education and training opportunities as well as a digital learning platform
- Company pension plan
It's that easy to apply!
- Step 1: Your online application
- Simply click on “Apply” and fill out the short application from. This only takes less than three minutes and can also be done on your mobile phone.
- Step 2: First Interview
- We will get back to you as soon as possible. If there is a fit, we will invite you to a first online interview.
- Step 3: In-person interview
- If the first meeting went well, we will invite you to another meeting in the office.
- Step 4: It's a match? Welcome to Heidelberg Engineering!
- You get all documents and information you need for your start and onboarding. We look forward to having you in our Team soon!
To show our appreciation, we reward our longstanding employees for company anniversaries and retirements.
Whether e-bike or city bike – we offer a bike leasing opportunity to support the health of our employees and to contribute to CO2 neutrality.
Company pension scheme:
We support you in your retirement plans so that you can look forward to the future.
Summer and Winter events, team events or simple after-work get-togethers contribute to a supportive and collaborative culture.
Our corporate culture can be described as international environment with a family-like working atmosphere in which you can contribute with your individual skills.
We consider a constructive, reciprocal, and continuous feedback culture as essential for your further development and career planning.
Healthy snacks and hydration:
A weekly delivery of fresh fruits, as well as free water, tea and coffee on site provide you with a good start into the day and boost your energy.
We support you with our subsidized job/Germany ticket and thereby promote an ecological alternative.
We offer mobile working options for a better work-life integration and flexibility.
Modern work conditions:
We offer flexible working hours on a trust basis, 30 days of annual leave (based on a 5-day week) and additional leave days for special occasions.
Heidelberg Engineering provides you with an individual training plan for your successful onboarding.
Whether by bike, scooter or car – we offer opportunities for parking spaces as well as a separate room to store your bike.
You can join Pfitzenmeier, Venice Beach, FitBase and Urban Sports Club with our fitness subsidy. With a wide range of gyms, classes and locations, there are plenty of opportunities for you to enjoy.
Our attractive location in Heidelberg with direct access to the freeway, public transport and Heidelberg's main railway station make your journey both faster and less complicated.
Training and development opportunities:
Lifelong learning and continuous professional development are among the success factors in the dynamic environment in which we operate. That's why we offer a digital learning platform to expand your professional, social, methodological, and personal skillset.
Via our free access to our own Corporate Benefits platform we provide several discount codes for our employees with over 800 different brands in various categories such as travelling, fashion, technology, food, mobility, finance, leisure activities and many more.
We are looking forward to supporting you!
Feel free to contact our HR Team. E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?