- You study computer science (Bachelor of Science) at the DHBW Mannheim.
- You will complete half of your studies in practical work at the company
- Your tasks include analysis, design, implementation and testing of innovative software solutions in the field of medical technology
- You implement user requirements, plan and create application solutions
Dual study program (B.Sc.) Applied Computer Science in cooperation with DHBW-Mannheim
MedicalCommunications GmbH • Heidelberg
- You have a good to very good degree in general higher education entrance qualification or a technical college entrance qualification
- You show a high affinity for computer science
- You have a good grasp of complex interrelationships and an interest in mathematical and logical processes
- You enjoy information technology processes, cyber security and software engineering
- You also have good PC skills and initial programming experience as well as good written English skills
- You are sociable, communicative, proactive, able to work under pressure and flexible.
- We offer you the opportunity of a sound training in an innovative and dynamic company with flat hierarchies.
- You can gain work experience during the practical phases, apply and deepen your theoretical knowledge. At the same time, you will be given challenging and interesting tasks according to your level of training.
- Throughout your training, we will be at your side with competence and expertise and support you on your way.
- If you perform well, there is the possibility of being taken on after graduation
- Open corporate culture and very good working atmosphere
- Possibility of mobile working
- Modern equipped workstations
- A highly motivated team in an international environment
- Attractive location in Heidelberg in the Bahnstadt incl. job ticket
It's that easy to apply!
- Step 1: Your online application
- Simply click on “Apply” and fill out the short application from. This only takes less than three minutes and can also be done on your mobile phone.
- Step 2: First Interview
- We will get back to you as soon as possible. If there is a fit, we will invite you to a first online interview.
- Step 3: In-person interview
- If the first meeting went well, we will invite you to another meeting in the office.
- Step 4: It's a match? Welcome to Heidelberg Engineering!
- You get all documents and information you need for your start and onboarding. We look forward to having you in our Team soon!
To show our appreciation, we reward our longstanding employees for company anniversaries and retirements.
Whether e-bike or city bike – we offer a bike leasing opportunity to support the health of our employees and to contribute to CO2 neutrality.
Company pension scheme:
We support you in your retirement plans so that you can look forward to the future.
Summer and Winter events, team events or simple after-work get-togethers contribute to a supportive and collaborative culture.
Our corporate culture can be described as international environment with a family-like working atmosphere in which you can contribute with your individual skills.
We consider a constructive, reciprocal, and continuous feedback culture as essential for your further development and career planning.
Healthy snacks and hydration:
A weekly delivery of fresh fruits, as well as free water, tea and coffee on site provide you with a good start into the day and boost your energy.
We support you with our subsidized job/Germany ticket and thereby promote an ecological alternative.
We offer mobile working options for a better work-life integration and flexibility.
Modern work conditions:
We offer flexible working hours on a trust basis, 30 days of annual leave (based on a 5-day week) and additional leave days for special occasions.
Heidelberg Engineering provides you with an individual training plan for your successful onboarding.
Whether by bike, scooter or car – we offer opportunities for parking spaces as well as a separate room to store your bike.
You can join Pfitzenmeier, Venice Beach, FitBase and Urban Sports Club with our fitness subsidy. With a wide range of gyms, classes and locations, there are plenty of opportunities for you to enjoy.
Our attractive location in Heidelberg with direct access to the freeway, public transport and Heidelberg's main railway station make your journey both faster and less complicated.
Training and development opportunities:
Lifelong learning and continuous professional development are among the success factors in the dynamic environment in which we operate. That's why we offer a digital learning platform to expand your professional, social, methodological, and personal skillset.
Via our free access to our own Corporate Benefits platform we provide several discount codes for our employees with over 800 different brands in various categories such as travelling, fashion, technology, food, mobility, finance, leisure activities and many more.